QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Monday, September 17, 2007

No smoking days 30, 31, & 32

Let me start off by saying- It's been a month. I can hardly believe it but I quit smoking over a month ago. Yay me.

Friday my son spent the night at my in-law's house so Saturday morning I didn't roll out of bed until 11:00. Since I usually take 1/2 a pill at 8am and the other 1/2 around 3 or 4, I figured I would just wait and take a whole one around 2ish. Well I ended up forgetting so no pill on Saturday.

On Sunday we spent most of the day helping a friend move. Again I forgot to take my pill.

2 days with no chantix, and no additional cravings or anything. As a matter of fact I feel pretty good. i haven't taken this morning's dose yet and I'm debating with myself if I want to take it or just be done with the medicine. I haven't decided yet so I'll let ya know tomorrow .

oooh, a cliff hanger. Will she or won't she.

3 comments:

nfd467 said...

Awesome Job Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Good for you! If you do decide to stop, I'd still consider checking in with your doctor and hanging on to what Chantix you have left just in case. Either way, you are doing awesome!

Hope said...

thank you both.