QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 29 of no smoking

I am so tired today. I don't know why but I had a thought earlier and i hope I am wrong.

I felt this drag ass tired everyday on the chantix until the dose increased to 2mg a day. I don't know why a lower dose would make me more tired than a higher one, and really that whole concept just doesn't make any sense to me, so what's more likely is that I'm just plain old tired today. Just because. It happens every now and then, ya know?

I guess all I can do is wait for the next couple of days to see how it plays out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to tell sometimes what's a side effect, what's still maybe part of our bodies reacting to not smoking, and what's just normal life kind of stuff. Hang in there. You are doing great!