QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Days 11-13 of Chantix/ 4-6 of no smoking

Still fighting the "blahs" but they seem to be letting up. Either it's easier to fight because I refuse to be depressed or my body is getting used to the meds, thereby relieving that side effect. Not really sure and don't really care, just glad it's gotten easier.

On another note I'm still having cool vivid dreams but I am now also waking up several times during the night. I've decided to start taking my second pill around 3 or 4:00 in the afternoon. Hopefully that will help me sleep better.

I still think about cigarettes all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chantix has shown great results of quitting the smoking even in the chronic cases of smokers. This drug is proved more effective in comparison to other medications available in the market. Many online drug stores are providing cheap chantix medication. http://www.chantixhome.com/