QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chantix days 9 & 10/ no smoking day 2 & 3

So, days 9 & 10 fell on a Saturday and Sunday.

I spent the entire weekend in the recliner in front of the TV. No lie, I think the only times I got up were to pee, find something to stuff in my mouth, and go back to bed. It took me a few days to figure it out but the "blahs" had started. I know feeling blah is not listed as a side effect but depression is. And from what I've heard it's fairly common. So I had that feeling like when the answer to every question is "ehhh" and you just don't feel like doing anything. I guess technically that is mild depression but I don't like to call it that because that just makes me more depressed. I know- my mind works in some weird illogical circle sometimes.

Anyway once I realized what it was I was at first surprised because I am on paxil (for something else but it's supposed to take care of depression too) but once I recognised it I was able to push myself into dealing with it.

It was either that or spend the rest of my life in that recliner.
But don't thnk I didn't consider it. heh.

No comments: